Wednesday, December 21, 2011

#225. Life is very complicated even you dont want it to be

Friends; they are everywhere. True friends; there are a few. 

But.. What does being in a friendship mean actually? How is someone regarded as a 'good' friend? Based on what values, what scale? Are you being a good friend to me? And have i been a good friend to you? 

Well, I think i do? Come to thinking of it, I try my best to motivate and be supportive (whether it works or not that is another question). Basically, I was there for you. I know you do too and you have no idea how thankful i am, more than glad. It is always good to know that there's someone out there when you're in times of troubles. Thank you for being there for me :)

But sometimes when i am sitting alone, staring at the ceiling, i cannot help but pounder about everything. Am i appreciated, same goes to my honesty? Truth or lie? Is this the whole story? Am i regarded as the 'bad person'? Unjust; you or I? Mind games everywhere; am i just a phase? 

On the contrary, who am i to tell you your faults? Who am i to rate your doings right or wrong? Who am i to express my thoughts on you? There are two sides to every coin, how could i decide anything based on one side of the story? And with all these, am i still being a 'good' friend? Complicated much.

There are too many questions in life to be answered but not all would be answered or maybe there is no answer to any of these. But no matter what our differences and issues are, at the end of the day we have each others back.

Do you guys still remember what we have or used to have? You all mean something to me and i love you guys 

Honestly, all i want is everyone to be happy...

but am i?

No comments: