Friday, September 30, 2011

#215. Curly no more

I've realised whenever i update it is always about my hectic uni life or and my over the top workload. Today is nonetheless. Bear with me alright lol

OSCE today was alright i guess. But the Q&A session was sucky, especially the part where i didnt not write down the answer eventhough i know it. Instead, i rewrote everything to kill time and to make it look neater.


Wtfiswrongwithme!Purestupidity,iknow! 


Well.. Look at the brightside, everything (almost!) is now off my hands. EOS is getting nearer each day and i am still not prepared. Someone can just shoot me please..

In the meantime, i miss my curls.. It is getting straighter and less curly as the day goes by =(

At first, i was really not used to not combing my hair but now all i wish is to have my curls back everything i crunch a handful of my hair ends. They say nothing lasts forever.. It is trueee =(((


I dont care you all think but i think i look awesome in curls. More volume! I love the feel of the waves whenever i touch them gently and how they bounce whenever i fling them.

Oh curls, my awesome lovely curls.. how much i miss you =(

xoxo

No comments: