Friday, September 16, 2011

# 212. Where the road takes us

'I FINALLY FINISH MGT!'
I want to shout it to the whole world, chanting it while running on the street.
I am so so gladddd.. And i thought it would never end! 
Now all i have to do is finish my 3 vet pharm reports. Greatttt fml

Yesterday Marcus (high school mate) told me i wont be able to see him anymore and if fate allows, we MIGHT see each other. He is leaving for indo soon for his flying future. I knew this was coming but never thought it was this soon. Time really flies huh. 

It seems like it was just yesterday we, a bunch of bruland breeds, left for studies together and from Taylor's, one by one left and now it is his turn. So saddd lahh.. Who am i gonna find when i am all alone in hostel, when i feel like watching a movie and jalan jalan. Sighhh such a heart break ='(

Thank you for everything
We may not be very close but he has been a really good friend. We knew each other since Form 1 and we witness each other's metamorphosis. Knowing the fact that we really might not be able to see each other anymore is just plain sad. I am holding tears, swallowing bile.

I hope future made plans for us to get together and have fun. 

Take care and all the best old friend. Fly safe!

No comments: