Sunday, September 11, 2011

#210. Bronze

Yahh.. We lost at semi and landed at 3rd.
It was very close game; intense.
We are as good as they are and equally strong; actually i think we are better..
Just that 'luck' wasnt at our side that night.
I was pretty down for almost two days when we lost.
That night i let my emotion take over control; my only regret and i really need to work on that!
My faith and hope was high that night; they say the higher you aim, the harder you fall and damn they are right!
Even at the very last set with us scoring 10 points below them, who was already at game point, i thought we would still win; scoring 10 points consecutively.
Naive? Yahh maybe..
Anyway im ok now. Thanks to all those love and support and comforting words everyone gave.
Appreciate much 



You know what i think? I think gold will be ours for sure next year ;)



No comments: