Monday, August 15, 2011

#206. Messed up



I cant sleep when i am supposed to and i sleep when i am not supposed to!
Dang! My circadian rhythm is so messed uppp!
I sleep at 4am nowadays and on saturday, i woke up at 4pm! whatthefuuuuu
That's the ultimate record and i am NOT happy!!!
That is TOO MUCH!!!! I know this may seem normal to some but not me.
I really need to tune my sleeping hours before it is too late; eos time too late! =/
Urghh you have no idea how much horror and anxiety i carry with me to my bed during eos period.
Praying and wishing that i would be able to hear the alarm and wake up in time for the exam!
Sometimes i would get a little paranoid and started making out the possible scenarios in my head.
Speaking of eos.. It is week 8 now.
I am literally half way through my semester, which also means eos is getting nearer! O.O
MAJOR SADNESS!!! =(((
Oh well.. disaster is gonna struck me! I am still at 'honeymood' periodddd!
Plus the lack of motivation is making everything worst than it is already is.
I kinda do miss the busy semesters i had..
Sure, it was hectic and down right torturous but at least i felt useful and those times when i stayed back in the library mugging hard made me feel somewhat smarter?
Blahhh i dont know what i am typing here.. The whole point is i was on track with my studies
But now, huh! Look at me..
I take time for granted and i skipped more lectures that i ever did in the total past semesters, last minute work here and there, the return of the ultra lazy gene and so much more which further elaboration would make me weep for my poor self.
The future is DARK AND DULL! I am going to suffer baddddd.
I need a plan..pronto! =S
But for now, all these typings tired my eyes and now i may sleeppp (finally!)
zZzZz

No comments: